- This event has passed.
Stormwater Design Webinar
March 29 @ 8:00 am - March 30 @ 12:00 pm$160
This comprehensive training provides a design approach to manage both small and large storm events to improve water quality and reduce localized flooding. It will provide guidance on how to design and review stormwater plans. The latest in Iowa Stormwater Management Manual guidance, design tools, and approaches that will achieve compliance with the USC will be covered.
Who Should Attend?
Municipal and county planning and engineering staff, and stormwater management staff, elected officials, design engineers, landscape architects, watershed coordinators, and urban conservationists.
- Jennifer Welch, Urban Conservationist, Polk County SWCD
- Greg Pierce, Water Resource Engineer, RDG Planning & Design
- Greg LeFevre, University of Iowa
- Paul Miller, Urban Conservationist, IDALS
- Rachel Conrad, Engineer, City of Clive
- Kristin Brostrom, Senior Engineer, City of Urbandale