The Soil and Water Conservation Society will host their 71st International Annual Conference in July this year, and accepting oral presentations, posters, symposia, and workshops until this Thursday, January 7.
The conference is titled “Managing Great River Landscapes,” and it’s in Louisville, Kentucky from Sunday, July 24 to Wednesday, July 27. This year’s conference features four submission tracks:
- Conservation Systems in the Riparian Corridor
- Water Quality Trading
- Protecting Water Quality at a Multi-State Scale
- 2016 General Conference Submissions – Great River Landscapes
- Adaptive Management of Conservation Efforts
- Conservation Economics and Policy
- Conservation Models, Tools, and Technologies
- Conservation in Nontraditional Agriculture
- Outreach, Education, and Community Engagement
- Social Sciences Informing Conservation
- Soil Health Resources, Indicators, Assessment, and Management
- Water Resources Assessment and Management
The full call for presentations is available for download on the SWCS Annual Conference page.