Submission Deadline: February 16, 2022
The Soil and Water Conservation Society (SWCS) invites the submission of workshops, oral presentations, symposia, and posters for the 77th SWCS International Annual Conference, taking place July 31-August 3, 2022 in Denver, Colorado.
This year’s conference theme, “Elevating Conservation to New Heights,” embraces the mountainous region of the location while emphasizing the shared vision held by conservationists around the world to scale our work, repair ecosystems, and create resilient working lands.
– At the Intersection of Agriculture and Conservation
– Climate-Smart Agriculture
– On the Frontier of Conservation in the West
General Topic Tracks:
– Adaptive Management of Conservation Efforts
– Conservation Economics and Policy
– Conservation Models, Tools, and Technologies
– Conservation in Organic, Specialty, Small-Scale, or Urban Agriculture
– Outreach, Education, and Community Engagement
– Social Sciences Informing Conservation
– Soil Health Resources, Indicators, Assessment, and Management
– Water Resource Assessment and Management
Visit www.swcs.org/22AC for more information and to submit your proposal. Also available are details regarding exhibitor and sponsor opportunities.